+1
Mark
LEVEL 1
DTG: 10JUN18 0700-0800CST
(11JUN18 2400-0100 AEST)
Confirmation supported by bf2142.exe

Against SaloSniper

Details:
Was some how able to root around with the server rotation. Preventing the rotation and with some help from other players; was not able to get a successful boot vote and thus helped to keep Camp Gibraltar in play. As a result my game play and others were interfered with. Drop outs etc etc at the map change around. Players left the game.
Suspected aimbot witnessed by myself and bf2142.exe. Standing between him and En player I was shot and team killed by his friendly fire. When I returned the favour I was unable to team kill him.

I sent the following message to SaloSniper advising him of the allegations and that a complaint was raised to this effect:
"I have raised a complaint against you for alleged tampering of the map rotation. Also you are further accused of using an aimbot. You were witnessed by myself and bf2142.exe" during this time frame.
Posted Jun 10, 18 · OP · Last edited Jun 10, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
You do realize that bf2142.exe is banned on multiple discord accounts and known for aimbotting and extremely unpopular in the 2142 community right? Also I am not able to change the map rotation. This is AirJerr's job. If you want to complain about map rotation or maps then complain to Jerr.

Also it was bf2142.exe who was crashing the server ffs. Confirmation is supported by the guy who was doing it. I had 2 days to fucking play and haft to listen to all this bullshit because this guy was on. Accused of cheating, teamkilled, accused of crashing the server, messaged over and over on discord for a problem that I cant change, then reported for hacking and cheating and accused of cheating by the very guy who was cheating who is now banned. Also kickvoted out of the game and round banned for "aimbotting" while the actual hacker continued to play eagerly. Wtf guys??? I HAD 2 DAYS TO PLAY IN 1 WEEKEND. Am I not allowed to play or what??? I could not even ram on that CAMP G map that Humanoid was resetting over and over FFS.

Finaly: If you think im aimbotting or wallhacking then you are wrong.

Also dont post this on the dethklok site.
Posted Jun 13, 18 · Last edited Jun 13, 18
Votes:
+346
Grand Master
LEVEL 9
1. salosniper, your response to torncoppa is unfocused and hard to understand. be more to the point.

2. "dont post this on the dethklok site." -- ??? -- this site has accepted $187 in donations this year from people playing 2142. this site has a bunch of 2142 TITANS in the sand as a background image. why shouldn't torncoppa post here? why shouldn't I post here? who died and made you admin of this site?

_bp
|-o-|
Posted Jun 22, 18 · Last edited Jun 22, 18
Votes:
1. You obviously do not understand it since you were not in that game. Also Torncoppa's report is fake and is bascially just hackusation in the first place so I have no reason to be specific. Basically the report is a load of BS. Not sure what this "unusual activity" is all about just because I was playing for 2 days.

2: If he wanted to submit a report or ban appeal then people would have reacted to it 100 times faster if he putted it on the discord.

3: Why are you reviving this thread? The problem is solved by now and bf2142.exe got banned (for now.)

4: I played FOR 2 FRIKN 2 days and did absolutely NOTHING wrong. Please stop annoying me further. No one thinks im hacking anyways.
Posted Jun 22, 18 · Last edited Jun 22, 18
Votes:
+346
Grand Master
LEVEL 9
salosniper,

if you are an admin on this site then let me know.

if you are not, then stop telling people "don't post on this site".

_bp
|-o-|
Posted Jun 23, 18 · Last edited Jun 23, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Whoever is admin would not allow anyone to post this kind of crap that Torncoppa is anyways lul. Now im also being accused of being an admin on this site too which I am not. Maybe you should accuse Torncoppa of being a stupid dumbass instead of wasting your time on somebody who did not do anything. Torncoppa litteraly siding up with the hacker while he was crashing the server over and over and then Torncoppa starts to report and teamkill me. Maybe Torncoppa is one of humanoids friends I dunno...

badplanning I dont know if you are deliberately trying to piss me off or something but it sure does sound like it. Just stop posting on this thread since the problem is already fixed. You are begging for me to get angry and nothing else. I even helped Jerr with banning humanoid to some degree and this is what I get for it apparently...
Posted Jun 23, 18 · Last edited Jun 23, 18
Votes:
+346
Grand Master
LEVEL 9
silosniper ,

your downvote -- that's a dick move.

and it seems every time you post something you tell whoever disagrees with you to "stop posting". more dick move stuff. youre not an admin on this site. you have no authority to tell someone to "stop". -- know your place as just another of one of us. try to write lean and coherent paragraphs.

_bp
|-o-|
Posted Jul 1, 18
Dislike
List
Undo
Votes:
Know your place as someone who was not in that game. You have nothing to do with this.
Posted Jul 17, 18 · Last edited Jul 17, 18
NoticeNotices